* Please make all checks payable to JUMPING JITNEY LLC*
There will be a $30.00 service charge for any returned checks.
1) AGE REQUIREMENT: 2 – 8 years old
2) CLASS & SESSION LENGTH: Classes will be held once per week for 30 minutes and are ongoing throughout the year.
3) PAYMENT: Discounted at $40.00/month. Classes cost $12.00 each. The discount only applies to monthly payments made in full. If your child enrolls on the Jumping Jitney in the middle of a month we will apply a pro-rated fee. Your payment must be received before your child participates in the Jumping Jitney Program.
5) ABSENCE POLICY: There are no credits or refunds for any classes missed or not used by any student for any reason. Some months have five weeks for which we do not charge extra. These classes can be used as make-up classes if your child is absent from the facility or as a bonus class.
6) CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event that the Jumping Jitney is unable to attend classes due to inclement weather, mechanical problems, or other unforeseeable reason beyond our control we will do our best to reschedule the class. If we are unable to reschedule a class, a credit for the missed class will be issued to your account.
7) LESSON PLANS: Weekly lesson plans will be used which are designed around a specific theme for the week (ex. Cartwheels Week, Backward Week, Etc)
8) BEHAVIOR: The Jumping Jitney instructor reserves the right to ask any child who exhibits unacceptable behavior to leave the class.
9) DROPPING OUT: If you are going to remove your child from the Jumping Jitney program you must notify our office at (610) 984-7478. Payment will be due for every class your child participates in. All refund requests will be considered on an individual basis. Please do not rely on, or ask, your daycare/school staff to inform us of your child’s withdrawal. This will remain the parents’ responsibility.
Rules and Policies
~~~~ NO TRANSPORTATION OF CHILDREN IS INVOLVED ~~~~